Honest Fitness and Weight Loss program reviews, inspiration and information to help motivate you in reaching your health and fitness goals.

Monday, August 13, 2012

9 Innings to Health: Introduction

Welcome to the Game-On-Fitness Fitspiration blog. I am pretty excited about this new adventure of health and fitness. I hope you will join me in the journey to getting out of the bleachers and into the game!

I love Baseball. I have always loved Baseball. When I was in Elementary School, I was the only girl who always voted for the All Stars. In case you are wondering, I am a Dodger's Fan. Since birth.


There are plenty of lessons that can be learned from sports. After reading an article on Business Lessons from Baseball (which mentioned scrimmages which don't even happen in baseball), I began to think about how to convert baseball strategies into a plan to get fit and healthy.

This is what gave became my 9 Innings to Healthy & Fit. In the next couple of weeks, we will play 9 Innings together. At the end, I hope you can use the information and inspiration to transform a health wish into a health goal. Ultimately, we'll get our Game-On-Fitness!

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Batter Up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!